This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto (SSU) through UTME and Direct Entry (DE) into any of the courses offered in the school that the SSU Post UTME Screening Form is out.
Recommended: Sokoto State University Courses and Fees
Sokoto State University Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 160 and above
The online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence from Tuesday 7th to Thursday 30th August, 2019.
How to apply for SSU Post UTME Screening
The procedure is as follows:
- Visit the Screening Portal at screening.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
- Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.