The authority of Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (IBBU) wishes to inform all prospective UTME candidate’s and the general public that the 2019/2020 UTME/DE results verification & screening exercise portal is live.
To be eligible for the post UTME screening exercise and Direct Entry screening, you must first check your result submission eligibility.
- To check that, kindly visit the University portal through this link http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/?q=rve/rvc
- Then, enter your JAMB registration number is the space provided.
- Click on “Check Result Submission Eligibility” to know whether you are qualified for IBBU Post UTME
Application Procedure for IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N2,000:00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
- Visit this link http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/?q=user to start your Post UTME and Direct Entry screening registration
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Step 2: Payment for IIBU Post UTME screening
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
Step 3: Result Submission
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the Post UTME and DE screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.