Lagos State University, LASU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. LASU Post UTME cut-off mark for all courses is 185.
Lagos State University post UTME screening Registration exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. The ONLINE Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and DIRECT Entry (200 Level) into Lagos State University.
Eligibility Criteria for LASU Post UTME
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2022.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 and 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
Note that any examination taken after July 2022
is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
List of accredited courses in LASU
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
· Christian Studies
· Islamic Studies
· History & International Studies
· Theatre Arts
· Portuguese / English
|Education||· Arabic Education
· Christian Studies Education
· Islamic Studies Education
· English Education
· French Education
· History Education
· Biology Education
· Chemistry Education
· Mathematics Education
· Physics Education
· Physical & Health Education
· Health Education
· Computer Science Education
· Educational Technology
· Business Education
· Accounting Education
· Educational Management
· Geography Education
· Economics Education
· Political Science Education
|Management Sciences||· Public Administration
· Banking & Finance
· Business Administration
· Management Technology
· Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
|Communication||· Mass Communication|
· Computer Science
|Social Sciences||· Geography & Planning
· Political Science
|Engineering||· Mechanical Engineering
· Electronics & Computer Engineering
· Chemical and Polymer Engineering
How to apply for LASU Post UTME Screening
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
Candidates should visit https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/ to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2021/2022 LASU Admission Screening Exercise by selecting MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list of the portal.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
- Click Process payment
- Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit the admission screening portal https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening
- Click on UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform
Steps to take when filling LASU Post UTME Screening Form
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
LASU Post UTME ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2022 JAMB brochure available online at
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty-Five  days i.e., Tuesday, 4th – Friday, 28th October, 2022/ (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Article: Useful tips on what to read and how to study