Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 undergraduate entry admission into different programmes is out. ABU cut off mark is 180.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Screening Date: Candidates must appear for screening through Computer Based Test (CBT) starting in a date that willbe announced soon.
Eligibility for ABU Zaria Admission Screening
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to apply for ABU Post UTME Screening
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the online ABU Post UTME registration portal / online admission screening portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details.
- A valid Gsm Number
- A valid Email Address
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address
Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Screening Details
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Direct Entry Candidates: DE candidates are required to only pay screening fee and register.
- Candidates should report at the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2020/2021 academic session.
- On the day of screening, candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Related article: Useful tips on what to read and how to study for post UTME