University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME and Direct Entry forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sales and registration of the screening form started on the 10th August and close on the 31st January 2021.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
- Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
- Please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
- ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
- Ensure all entries are correct before final submission
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding. To register, Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
3. Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart)
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture
6. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
9. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
11. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates writing UNILORIN Post UTME are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
Related Article: UNILORIN JUPEB Form