MAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form 2020/2021 for entry into the undergraduate programmes of the university has commenced.
The application portal shall be opened from Friday 24th July – Monday 24th August, 2020.
The eligible candidates are those who chose the school as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola for the 2020/2021 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
Eligible Candidates for MAUTECH Post UTME
- Must score a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Must have a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
MAUTECH Post UTME Procedure for Payment and Registration
- Log on to www.mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2, 000.00 for the Registration.
How to apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Screening
- You are to visit the University website www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2020/2021 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’. or click directly on post UTME Portal http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/mautech_postutme/ to start your registration.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2018/2019 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
8. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
9. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
10. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
a. You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
b. Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age v. Local Government Indigene Letter\
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Recommended: What to read and how to study for Post UTME